How to set up A/B testing?
Created on 8 September, 2022 | Dynamic short links | Team SQR
A/B Testing is a short link feature found in URL shortening services. Although it may be confusing to set up, link shortening services like SQR.co make it simple. Here's a quick tutorial on how to set up A/B testing using SQR.co:
- Log into your SQR.co account.
- Shorten a link. (If you have already shortened your desired link, open it for editing).
- Click on the Targeting tab and select Rotation & A/B Testing from the dropdown.
- Click the Create button to create multiple destinations you want to test.
- Set the desired percentage of users you want to send to the variation page. You can divide the percentage per destination you added so they're 100% combined.
- Click Update.
Thankfully, services like SQR.co have made the process far more manageable. You're on your way to creating your ideal marketing plan in just six easy steps.
Read: How SQR.co can Improve your Marketing Plan via A/B Testing
Updated on 8 September, 2022